Saturday, May 31, 2008

Daddy Phones It In...

It's been a long, long time since I posted an update, and several* fans have asked me to post updated pictures of Hailey. Here's one.

In all seriousness, it is really hard to keep this blog updated when you have a baby. You never realize how much free time you used to have until you have an infant. The feeding, bathing, changing and other parental duties take a lot out of you.

That said, Hailey turned five months old this week, and things have gotten much easier for us. She is sleeping through the night most nights and eating very well. Her personality is really starting to show, and let me tell you, she is a ham just like her daddy. Here's a picture of Hailey pretending to be drunk. And here's one of her pretending to be a little old man. And here is her Santa Claus impression. You can click around those albums to see a few more recent pictures of the world's cutest baby.

Anyway, I wanted to write something incredibly profound or at least mildly funny for this post, but the truth is that we just got back from a wedding (Congratulations Mark!) and I am exhausted. I will post something more entertaining when I am rested, probably in the next few days. In the meantime, you can watch this funny Chinese video on how to poop or this midget fight on Jerry Springer. You're welcome!

*two

1 comment:

Mark said...

YES! I made it into the blog! My life is complete. Except for that whole marriage thing.